CleanTech Company, CleanEdison is hosting a nation-wide screening of ‘carbon nation’ this coming Earth Day, Monday, April 22! If you are a college, student organization, meetup, non-profit or community center, we would love for you to join!
Hosts are responsible for providing a venue, and ALL film costs will be covered by the event sponsor, CleanEdison.
For more information and contact details, please click on the following link:
Click the button below for a link to a fascinating study: Examining the feasibility of converting New York State's all purpose energy infrastructure to one using wind, water and sunlight
Click the button below for a link to a fascinating study by Rebecca Ryals and Whendee L. Silver of UC Berkeley, Department of Environmental Science, Policy and Management, published in ESA Journal, about the carbon sequestration potential of grasslands.
Title: Effects of organic matter amendments on net primary productivity and greenhouse gas emissions in annual grasslands (note purchase is necessary to access full article)
- You might also be interested in the work of The Marin Carbon Project featured in carbon nation. Access their website HERE.
Click on the below link to listen to the audio report by Lauren Sommer for QUEST Northern California and the experimental tule wetland farming
- US Embassy London Hosts Reception Showcasing "Carbon Nation"
- EMA awards
- Film: Red, white and green
- This is why we made the movie
- Ondemandweekly.com Review
- Byck Blog #1
- Time to wave the green-spangled banner
- Praise for carbon nation
- Los Angeles Times Review by Gary Goldstein
- A Review - onearth.org
- Save Big Bucks, Help the Planet, Celebrate Earth Day
- Energy Filmgoer: Carbon Nation
- Movie Review | 'Carbon Nation'